Elderly Man Electrocuted to Death While Fishing With Live Wire in Anantnag

0
16
Representational image

Anantnag, Aug 6 A 61-year-old man died of electric shock while fishing with a live wire in south Kashmir’s Anantnag district on Saturday evening.

Reports reaching GNS said that one Wazir Ahmad Beigh, son of Sanaullah Beigh, resident of Kachlgund Verinag Anantnag received a strong electric jolt when he was fishing with the help of electric current in Dahgam Nallah near Kachulgund. The person, a retired JK(S)RTC, died on spot.

A police official has in the meantime also confirmed the death of the person in the incident to GNS. (GNS)